Re: AbiWidget and Windows

From: Pilou <gg_pierre_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri Jul 16 2010 - 18:37:08 CEST

  Hi,

No, abiword under Windows does not even use gtk+.

Yes I saw it.... but it is exactly what I would like to have.
A version of Abiword using GTK under Win32/Win64 in order to have the
abiwidget component.
I tried to compile under msys ( a failure) and msvc project file does
not include GTK part ... So I am quite lot