Re: Fwd: [Fwd: Converting libraries and plugins to use gtk3]

From: Jean Bréfort <jean.brefort_at_normalesup.org>
Date: Tue Jun 22 2010 - 12:06:13 CEST

Hi Martin,

Goffice does not build with gtk-3 for now. Not that it would be
difficult to make this work, but there are still a couple of missing
accessors, and I'll wait the release of gtk+-3.0.0 to be sure its
license is compatible with goffice. Of course, abiword can be built
without goffice support ;-)

Cheers,
Jean