Re: question on IE_ImpGraphic::loadGraphic()

From: Ingo Brueckl <ib_at_wupperonline.de>
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 00:38:37 CEST

Dominic Lachowicz wrote on Thu, 24 Jun 2010 13:33:51 -0400:

> AbiWord can load windows metafiles if the libwmf plugin is installed.

After installing libwmf and thus having a gdk-pixbuf wmf plugin now, it
works.

But the quality is bad, because after loading I have to size by width/height
properties and the loaded data seems to be in raster image format rather than
svg.

Any ideas how I can get wmf as svg which will allow qualitative resizing
then?