Re: question on IE_ImpGraphic::loadGraphic()

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Jun 25 2010 - 02:18:32 CEST

I'm no longer librsvg's maintainer. On the plus side, it's being
actively maintained and improved now.

For our GTK+ port, you should have the option of importing the WMF as
a SVG. You still need to build AbiWord's WMF plugin for this to work &
look good, though.

Dom

--
"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --  Oliver Wendell Holmes