Re: Fulah translation

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 21 2010 - 01:14:13 CET

Hi Ibrahima,
Glad to hear that you have translated AbiWord into Fulah. As you have
a reasonable translation, now you may proceed further with testing
whether it works fine as in [1]. you can zip the .po file and send it
to this list, once you have verified that the translation is working
fine. Feel free to contact the list, if you need any assistance
further in testing this.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.