Chen Xiajian_ Fwd: [Announce] GSoC 2011 Students: Reminder: "Pencils Down" Dates Approaching

From: Chen Xiajian <chenxiajian1985_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2011 - 05:25:04 CEST

Hi, Pradeenban.

the following is the message Google sent to us.

I have submitted most of my code to my branches both enchant and
abiword. and the Preliminary results has been display in Abiword.
this week I will finish all my code and also about code re-factor.
in the following week I think we need to talk more and discuss about it.
I think we can talk everyday at night next week if you are OK.

Best Regards
Xiajian Chen