Re: Xiajian Chen_Fwd: [Announce] GSoC 2011 Students: Reminder: "Pencils Down" Dates Approaching

From: Chen Xiajian <chenxiajian1985_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Aug 06 2011 - 18:08:06 CEST

Hi, The following is a simple summary of my GSoc2011, more detailed
things I will add tomorrow and the following week after discussion
with you.

1 add hyphenation function in Enchant
2 add five backends to support hyphenation
   including ispell, myspell, zemberek, voikko, uspell
3 the implementation of the five backends
4 call hyphenation module of enchant to display the hyphenation-result
in abiword
5 after user's operation, refresh the hyphenation-result accordingly
   include user adding new word, delete word, copy word, cut word

Still to improve:
1 code re-factor
2 deal with more language
3 include more user's operation(such as operate with picture may
influence the hyphenation result)

More detailed things I will add tomorrow and the following week after
discussion with you.

Best Regards
Chen Xiajian