Re: Fw: Abiword subscribe to collaborate.

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Feb 15 2011 - 06:23:28 CET

Hi,
Comments inline.

2011/2/15 áÌÅËÓ <eskaer_spamsink@ngs.ru>:
> [...]

Glad to see your interest.

>> receive an error message when I send the mail "subscribe". I would like to

make sure to send the subscribe mail in plain text format. Most
subscribers fail to notice this restriction, and send rich text mail
(which will be dropped by the system). Just disable the rich
formatting from your mail sender and send the mail again.

>> collaborate with Abi project, but I want to be subscribed to make me sure
>> about my patches are correct and to be inside the group. What may I do to
>> subscribe? I entered in the IRC channel and it is empty.

It's impossible. At any given point, at least 15 of us hang there at
the irc. Make sure you entered the correct irc channel. #abiword at
irc.gnome.org.

HTH.
Regards,
Pradeeban.