Re: test builds

From: Martin Srebotnjak <miles_at_filmsi.net>
Date: Sun Feb 20 2011 - 08:13:02 CET

Hi,

2011/2/20 Keith BOWES <zooplah@gmail.com>

> I like the MySpell/HunSpell dictionaries better myself, if only because
> Aspell really pollutes the home directory.

in Slovenian case, aSpell dictionary is just bad, it contains only a
fraction of words and is not usable at all. For years I reported this
as an error in AbiWord's spell-checking engine until now one developer
helped to get to the bottom of the thing. Since he closed the bug as
resolved I guess that the Slovenian dictionary pack must have been
updated with the Slovenian Hunspell dictionary and I want to test it
before it is released.

Lp, m.