Re: [Win32] Fixes for several dialog boxes

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 26 2011 - 17:44:51 CET

Thanks a lot Alex. I have applied this patch to the trunk in revision 29585.

This indeed has fixed a lion's share of the todo's left
(http://www.abisource.com/wiki/Windows_Unicode_Port). (We will update
it sooner with the fixed dialogs).

I hope this would be the last patch that I am committing from Alex..
;) I mean, I have applied *all* his patches that I verified working
fine for me.
Since you have committer access now, you may commit the ones left out so far.

Keep contributing.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.