Re: [Win32] Drag'n'drop Unicode fix

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Feb 27 2011 - 05:58:58 CET

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Keith BOWES <zooplah@gmail.com> wrote:

> Je 2011-Feb-26 je 00:02, J.M. Maurer skribis:
>>
>> Could you drop by on IRC this weekend so we can hash out the details and
>> get you going?
>>
> Oh Lord, I remember that process.  It's definitely not for those of us
> with little patience and short tempers (yes, I have a really bad
> temper, as passive-aggressive as it might be, it's still bad).  Good
> luck with it, Alex.

Sorry Keith. It was unfortunate, if that was not a smooth process for
you. Anyway, it went fine for Alex; he got his committership and does
a marvelous job committing many important fixes.

It is really glad to see you around in the developer list with your
contributions. Drop by the irc too, when you have some time.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.

--