Re: Creating footnotes on import

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 2011 - 01:26:04 CET

Hi,

It is important that each footnote has a footnote-id attribute that is
unique and where the footnote anchors and reference match. It sounds
like you are not doing this. Have a look at the *.abw file with a text
editor with a few footnotes in them. You'll quickly see what is
needed. Otherwise it looks like you are doing the right thing.