Complete transition to Pootle: a request to the Abiword developers

From: Pjotr <pliniusminor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 04 2011 - 00:52:27 CEST

I'm very thankful for the great initiative by Chris Leonard, to host
the translated .po files on Pootle for us. This makes life a lot
easier for us translators. :-)

But the transition is not complete: for that, we need a commitment by
the Abiword developers, to solely use the new Pootle service for
translations. So that we can get rid of the currently still needed
final and inefficient step: posting a .po file on the Abiword mailing
list....

So hereby a request to the developers of Abiword: please make the
transition to Pootle complete, as soon as possible.

Regards, Pjotr.