Re: chenxiajian_abiword & enchant

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 16:30:59 CEST

What's the reason to install them all? It sounds like a maintenance
nightmare. You'd have to install & configure other dependencies (like
Aspell or HSpell), some don't work at all on Windows (AppleSpell,
Voikko, ...).

Also, we have ~30 Ispell dictionaries available to download from SourceForge.

Keep It Simple, Silly.

--
"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --  Oliver Wendell Holmes