Re: Re: Test my enchant code_chenxiaji

From: chenxiajian1985 <chenxiajian1985_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 25 2011 - 17:25:25 CEST

Hi
the attachment is the stack trace and the crash line. I find that the "path" variables is correct.
another surprising thing is that: I download a new version of enchant and dont make any modification.
After buidling enchant and replace the dll file, I find the same problem crash.

I dont know why? Is enchant need more processing before being copy to abiword project?

chenxiajian1985