GSoC 2011 Student Introduction

From: William Holbrook II <holbrook.wmichael_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 09 2011 - 16:38:24 CET

Hello everyone!

My name is William Holbrook and I'm a sophomore at Morehead State
University. I've been looking into applying to GSoC this year, and came
across the (unofficial) list of applicants, and started investigating.

I've seen on your list of GSoC 2011 ideas (and lists for GSoC's previous
years) that you're looking for someone to get the Mac port of Abiword up
to speed. I have a Mac (with OS X installed) that I use regularly, so I
would be good to go there (given that having a Mac is a prerequisite for
porting to the Mac platform).

I must admit -- I don't have any development experience, but I'm ready
and willing to learn. However, I believe that the devs are better to
judge if this project is apt for me to pursue.

I'm looking forward to your replies! Thank you for your time!

--
William Holbrook II
Mathematics Major