Re: Fulah spell checker

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 05:14:03 CEST

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 6:32 AM, Urmas <davian818@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Despite its geographic span and dialect variation, Fulfulde is still
fundamentally one language [1]. Moreover, AbiWord has a quite good
Fulah speaking user base. I am pretty sure, Fulah Localization team
has considered all those aspects itself. So spell checker will be
definitely helpful.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_language#cite_ref-0

Thank you.
Regards,