Re: Fulah spell checker

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 11:18:38 CEST

Hi Ibrahima,
Apologies for those words. I guess Urmas may not have known the
statistics clear, so I guess his comment regarding the language must
be an unintentional mistake. I personally know the strong user base of
Fulah language and the contributions of the FOSS community of Fulah
Localization team. I appreciate the team work you have been showing in
localizing many of the FOSS products to Fulah language. I am eager to
see a successful Fulah language spell checker available for AbiWord
soon.

Pls keep contributing to AbiWord as always. We are glad to provide any
assistance you may need in getting this effort successful as soon as
possible.

Thank you.
Much Regards,
Pradeeban.