Re: Fulah spell checker

From: Ibraahiima SAAR <ibrahima.sarr_at_pulaagu.com>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 11:50:44 CEST

When I walk on someone's foot, I say sorry even if I didn't mean it.
Again no where in those links you gave it is said that Fulah is "not a
language but a bunch of dialects"! Nowhere.
Now I think we should leave it there as it is a waste of time. But I
still believe you should say sorry but will never come back to this
incident.
Regards
Ibrahima