Re: Repeated submission of translation package

From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 27 2011 - 00:54:40 CEST

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Urmas <davian818@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2.8 series is discontinued and will not have future updates. Updated translations will appear in Abiword 3.0.

That comes as something of a surprise. Nothing in your Localization
documentation suggests that there is no point in localizing the 2.8.x
stable branch.

http://abisource.com/contribute/translate/

It would be a great courtesy if the documentation were clearer. I've
spent a great deal of time including 2.8.x in the L10n work I've been
doing on the Spanish PO files, which has apparently been time wasted.

cjl