Re: Repeated submission of translation package

From: Pjotr <pliniusminor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 27 2011 - 10:31:03 CEST

That's not so good. Many (if not all) Linux distro's still have
Abiword 2.8 in the repositories of their development branches. With
the translations that come with it.

For example: Ubuntu 11.10, due to ship in October, has Abiword 2.8 in
it's repo's. It'll rely entirely on the upstream translations for
Abiword.

Therefore I strongly request that my Dutch translation of Abiword 2.8
(stable) will be uploaded as well.