Re: Ensuring Translation Quality

From: Urmas <davian818_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 04 2011 - 15:59:55 CEST

From: "Urmas" <davian818@gmail.com>
Subject: Ensuring Translation Quality

The following locales have _less than 65%_ of strings translated (site statistics is not correct as it includes fuzzy strings):

es-MX
uk-UA
mg-MG
ta-IN
lv-LV
am-ET
lt-LT
he-IL
jbo
ja-JP

Additionally these locales have problems:
eo : is a conlang and not worthy including (unless proven that "translator" is a "native speaker"*)
be@latin : unless some official resource confirms Latin-based orthography to be used for Belarus language.

Until these problems are corrected, I reiterate on my suggestion do not include them in future releases.

* A proof that translator's mental age is greater than 16 would be nice too,,, but that's rather paramount.