Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Oct 22 2011 - 06:17:31 CEST

Hi All,
I am attending the Google Summer of Code Mentor Summit this year from AbiWord.

It will be a two day unconference hosted by Google (Oct 22nd and
23rd), where representatives from the organizations which participated
in the Google Summer of Code gather to discuss about the event and the
projects.

Thank you Martin, Marc, Jean, and Xun. I will share more information
on this, after the event (still we aren't given a schedule or hints
about the events/talks scheduled, since it is an unconference).

Thank you.
Regards,
Pradeeban.

--