Re: RDFQuery build failure

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Sun Oct 30 2011 - 12:56:13 CET

Thanks Ben!

I found another RDF related issue: when compiling the ODF plugin without
redland enabled, you'll get some unresolved LibAbiWord symbols at
linking. This is because some of the functions defined in
pd_RDFSupportRed.h like toString(librdf_node* node) are only compiled in
when redland is enabled (see pd_RDFSupport.cpp).

Cheers!

  Marc