Re: AbiWord website re-design

From: Andreas Hahn <www.gallus_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2011 - 00:10:48 CEST

Uhm... the problem is (this is at least my experience) that most CMS
that are small and claim to be simple an lightweight are actually
crap due to bad programming.
So, something like CMSmadesimple or phpfusion is like the smallest you
can get without losing important stuff.
But i don't know how much people like a CMS like Joomla around here,
but so far, my experiences with it showed me that it is, though its
quite large, almost perfect for beginners, because you can have things
really simple with it.
So take a look at CMSmadesimple or phpfusion and if you don't like
them, you can think of wordpress or even Joomla.

Andreas