Re: AbiWord website re-design

From: Adrian Sampson <vaerros_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2011 - 17:19:06 CEST

The main container there has a width of 80em, which in my case
translates to about 1100px, so yes fluidity is a problem with the layout
used in the mockup. I've been considering re-arranging things to allow
for a compact layout and more meaningful content to be displayed(the
'Updates' section I mentioned earlier, for instance).