(no subject)

From: <meskach_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2011 - 07:24:46 CEST

Hello,
I sent a file to a friend written with Abiword but saved as an odt.
He had problem to open it with LibreOffice.
I don't know if the problem comes from export to odt (Abiword) or reading odt
(LibreOffice).
I tried to get the same problem and succeeded ! Trying to open the following
file with LibreOffice I have this message :
“The file essai.odt is corrupt and therefore cannot be opened. LibreOffice can
try to repair the file.

The corruption could be the result of document manipulation or of structural
document damage due to data transmission.

We recommend that you do not trust the content of the repaired document.
Execution of macros is disabled for this document.

Should LibreOffice repair the file?”

http://meskach.free.fr/arbo/Ubuntu-br/essai.odt