Re: Bug fix _ Does we missing ut_strptime.h and ut_strptime.cpp

From: vincent vincent <vincent.abiword_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 02 2012 - 08:19:18 CEST

from the maillist log, I found that this thread is for fixing ___
Build error on Windows because there is no "strptime".

but from the latest build , I found the link error:
1>Linking...
1> Creating library
F:\abiword\gsoc2012\abiword33\msvc2008\Debug\bin\LibAbiWord.lib and
object F:\abiword\gsoc2012\abiword33\msvc2008\Debug\bin\LibAbiWord.exp
1>ut_std_string.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_UT_strptime referenced in function "__int64 __cdecl
parseTimeString(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > const &)"
(?parseTimeString@@YA_JABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
1>F:\abiword\gsoc2012\abiword33\msvc2008\Debug\bin\LibAbiWord.dll :
fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

from the code, we can see that: UT_strptime is implemented in UT_strptime.cpp

but this file is missing

so I want to check that Does we missing ut_strptime.h and ut_strptime.cpp

vincent

在 2012年3月18日 上午8:56,Martin Sevior <msevior@gmail.com>写道: