Re: Current state of the .docx import/export

From: Dominic Lachowicz <domlachowicz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 02 2012 - 22:03:28 CEST

Hi Nacho,

That page is almost 5 years old now. It could be outdated, or the code
could have gone through "code rot". You would have a strong
application if you documented what works, what doesn't, and what you
intend to cover in your summer project.

Thanks,
Dom

--
"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --  Oliver Wendell Holmes