Re: Copy/paste

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 16 2012 - 11:59:08 CEST

HI Simon,

As hub says we've defined our own extensions for RTF to handle these
problems to date. RTF allows to reface a command with "/*/somecommand"
where "somecommand" is text you want to put in to identify an
extension. RTF readers that don't recognize "somecommand" then ignore
the RTF specififed. For examples see "/*/abimath"