Comment from hub in gr_CairoGraphics.cpp / Standard Symbols L

From: Ingo Brückl <ib_at_wupperonline.de>
Date: Thu Apr 26 2012 - 01:44:55 CEST

Hub,

at line 2715 in src/af/gr/xp/gr_CairoGraphics.cpp, you've commented:

  // This substitution does not seem to be need on my Linux system
  // and acutally cause problem on Mac with Cairo as it never finds the
  // font "Standards Symbols L" -- hub
  //
  // if(pszFontFamily && !strcmp(pszFontFamily, "Symbol"))
  // {
  // pszFontFamily = "Standard Symbols L";
  // }

Can you think of a different solution than commenting this out? An #ifdef for
Mac builds (TOOLKIT_COCOA) or something else (like WITH_LIBWMF, see below)?

I do not seem to be the only one who needs this (please see
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-user/2011/Jul/0002.html).
Standard Symbols L is part of libwmf and installed on my system.

Ingo