Re: Runtime vs compile time (was: Re: ib - r30903 - abiword/trunk/plugins/wmf)

From: Ingo Brückl <ib_at_wupperonline.de>
Date: Mon Apr 30 2012 - 23:38:12 CEST

Hubert Figuière wrote on Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:01:12 -0700:

> Note: at no time I did deny the bug. Just that fixing it with compile
> time checks is not part of the solution. Just part of another problem.

There is no more compile time check. There is just an option to build in
a specific manner which can be given at one's own risk. (Although it isn't
much of a risk even if the font isn't available.)

It would be nice to have a font selection dialog for the user as part of
his preferences, but I just wanted to easily optionally enable code that
previously was active and then had been commented - causing display issues
for some users.

Ingo