Re: Work to release Abiword 3.0

From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2012 - 16:09:08 CET

I merged Serhat's docx branch.

I agree that Tanya's ODT branch could be merged in. As for the touch
and introspection patch, somebody with a good understanding of GTK+
needs to review it (Jean or Hub?). I would not mind that the patch be
integrated as long as the reviewer is confident that it would not
introduce new bugs in non-touch operations.

Concerning goffice, what exactly would we need to change to use
goffice-0.10.0? Also what would we gain? If there is no significant
gain and this is mostly a maintenance issue, I suggest to wait after
the release of the next stable version.

Simon