Fwd: FW: GSoC

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2012 - 08:11:38 CET

Hi Lokesh,

Thank you for your interest in working with the AbiWord project in
this years GSoC. Note that Google has not yet announced the projects
have been successful in their application to join the program this
year.

Given that AbiWord is successful in obtaining a place, I'm very
interested in improving docx support for abiword. To improve your
chance of getting accepted firstly you should subscribe to the
abiword-dev mailing list, compile abiword from svn and then show how
you would do the project.

The project description has ideas on this would be done.