Re: Table Improvements GSoC 2012

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Mar 17 2012 - 10:31:04 CET

Dear Shashank,

Thank you for your interest in working with abiword. Any and all
advice regarding GSoC projects will be provided to everyone
interested. Consequently I will reply to the abiword-dev mailing list
to queries about GSoC projects. You should subscribe to this email
list and direct enquiries to the mailing list. That way everyone
involved in the project can help you, not just me.

As a general rule, the first thing you should do is to build abiword
from the our subversion trunk branch. Directions for how to do that
are listed on our GSoC page.

Is there anything in particular do you wish to know?

Cheers,

Martin