Re: Bug fix

From: Diana Maria Prajescu <diana.prajescu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 18 2012 - 10:45:54 CET

Hey,

Please let me know what the Windows developer thinks about it.

I have looked through the project ideas for Google Summer of Code and
I am interested in the Speed ups for large documents. Could you give
me some advices regarding this idea? Currently I am looking through
the code and I am trying to understand as much as possible.

Thanks,
Diana