Re: Vincent_ GSOC2012: Dialog improvements

From: vincent <vincent.abiword_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2012 - 13:39:13 CET

Hi, Simon

Thanks for your reply. I got it and test it in the release version following
'allow the frame height or width to expand in order to capture all the text
entered into the frame'

I will find a good way to solve it. Thanks very much!
Firstly, I need to find the code which maintain this function

Thanks

Vincent