Re: GSoC Project: Table Improvements

From: pooja narula <pooja.13.narula_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2012 - 00:04:32 CEST

Hi Again,

While playing with the code, I found a potential bug in the table
formatting: Highlighting text does not seem to work for columns other
than the first column on a linux machine. I will try to fix it and get
back here in case of any queries.

Also, it would be great if someone could provide feedback on my last
post, just to confirm whether I'm thinking in the right direction or
not.

Thanks,
Pooja Narula