Re: Care about the Homepage keeping up to date

From: Wolf S. Kappesser <Wolf.St.Kappesser_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2012 - 15:20:33 CET

Oh yes, there is a problem. I thought there is be OSX support for this
project. I am Cocoa programmer and I think about a fork on github with
the 2.6.8 source and the aim to build AbiWord for OSX. But if there will
be an official support for Mac OS X I prefer a work with your team.

PS
The OSX version I have compiled clean with make in release mode and some
bugs are fixed.

greets