Re: AbWord L10n update

From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2012 - 16:56:04 CET

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Erkki Ruohtula
<erkki.ruohtula@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some time (guess already months) ago I tried to enter some updates for
> Finnish Abiword translation at translate.sugarlabs.org as an occasional
> pastime, but they seemed to go nowhere, so I gave up (see changes and
> suggestions by "ruohtula"). I guess I did not follow some correct protocol.
> If I find time to try again, should I rather make changes to the po file and
> mail that, instead of frobbing with the web interface?
>
> Erkki

Dear Erkki,

I generally try to keep a close eye on new contributions to AbiWord to
make sure they land on a timely basis.

According to Pootle your last work on the Finnish project was

The last commit of the Finnish PO file was:

Mon Aug 20 02:54:28 2012 UTC (2 months, 3 weeks ago) by cjl

http://www.abisource.com/viewvc/abiword/trunk/po/fi-FI.po?revision=31795&view=markup

I am happy to do another commit to catch any of the 25 submissions
Pootle shows that may not have been committed yet.

As for protocol, simply pinging the list asking for a commit works
just fine. I'll reply as soon as possible with a commit message.

Regards,

cjl