2.9.4 release issues?

From: J.M. Maurer <uwog_at_uwog.net>
Date: Tue Oct 09 2012 - 22:29:11 CEST

Hi all!

I didn't follow this development cycle too closely, but is there
anything that is holding back a release at this very moment?

We know there are always more patches waiting to go in, but if we would
release "today", how many kittens would die as a result?

IMO making releases is not only important for our users, but also for
the motivation of the developers who put so much effort into AbiWord.

So let's get it out. I can help out again to make it happen[1].

Cheers,
  Marc

[1] And I'd love for someone to help with the process, so more people
can do it!