Re: AbiWord L10n status

From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 18 2012 - 17:01:07 CEST

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Svante Signell
<svante.signell@telia.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-10-18 at 10:10 -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Svante Signell
>> <svante.signell@telia.com> wrote:

>> > What's missing?
>> >

>> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/sv/AbiWord/
>>
>> 28 words for 2.9 PO
>
> How to change a given entry?

To protect against spam, Pootle requres registration and logging in t
osubmit translations. An anonymous user can sometimes (depending on
the language) offer suggestions, but not submit them.

Register at
http://translate.sugarlabs.org/accounts/register/

click on a link in an automated confirmation message and you will be registered.

If for whatever reason, you have deep-seated philosophical objections
to creating an account, download the PO file, compete it and mail it
to me.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/sv/AbiWord/export/zip

Working off-line will introduce a delay in your work being committed
as it requires action on my part 9or the language admins part) to
incoporate your work on the collaborative Pootle database.

cjl