Re: Updated Bulgarian translation + possible string bug

From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 24 2012 - 05:59:06 CEST

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM, Alexander Shopov ( )
<lists@kambanaria.org> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have updated the Bulgarian AbiWord translation.
> I have checked out the trunck from svn and merged abiword.pot to
> bg-BG.po
> I have updated that file and then submitted it to
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/bg/AbiWord/ with a file name of
> abiword.2.9.dev.po
> The interface shows 100% translation and I am just double checking that
> this was the right sequence of actions

You can just translate (or download) what is on the Pootle server at:

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/bg/AbiWord/

I have been keeping the POT and languages up-to-date.

There is onelittle problem. You did an upload with "merge conflicts
as suggestions". What you need to do to change existing strings is t
o"Upload with overwrite". I have now given you that priv, so please
upload again with that option to overwrite the previous entries that
you changed.

> The possible bug in strings is the following:
> #. WINDOWS_NEED_UNICOWS
> #: po/tmp/ap_String_Id.h
> #, c-format
> msgid ""
> "AbiWord needs the file %s.dll\n"
> "Please download and install it from
> http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/"
> "platformsdk/sdkupdate/psdkredist.htm"
>

> The link is forwarded to:
> http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/default.aspx
>
> I have translated the string as:
> "AbiWord %s.dll\n"
> " http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/"
> "download/details.aspx?id=4237"
>
> It seems to me the right link is
> http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4237

Provide what you think is the correct link and we'll look into
changing the string in the code.

cjl