Patches for broken tables and for lists

From: Simon Larochelle <larochelle.simon.1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 02 2012 - 18:23:14 CEST

I have two series of patches that I would like to commit to the SVN.

The first series of patches modify the handling of breakable
containers in fb_ColumnBreaker (tables and TOCs). The patch fixes bugs
13310, 13324, 13370 and 13401 (comment #3). However, it touches a
critical part of the code and is fairly big (the diff-stat shows 342
line insertions and 589 line deletions).

The second series of patches implements a complete unicode
representation for bullet lists. These changes have been discussed
previously on the mailing list.

Can I go ahead and apply my patches or should I wait until after the
release of version 2.9.4/3.0?

Simon