Re: Slowdown caused by RDF

From: Ingo Brückl <ib_at_wupperonline.de>
Date: Mon Sep 17 2012 - 20:03:57 CEST

Simon Larochelle wrote on Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:56:50 -0400:

> I think that this function needs to be removed

The toolbar entries wouldn't make sense without semantic items, so a check
seems necessary.

> or at the very least modified so that it does not affect people who do not
> use RDF.

There currently is no choice to not use RDF.

I'm only answering because I've carried out numerous RDF fixes in the past,
I'm not involved in the code and in fact don't like how the code has been
integrated. It often seems quick-and-dirty and some parts aren't even working
or haven't even been implemented.

Ingo