start works on the branch of /abiword/branches/gsoc2010tableimprov

From: joe joe <joegsoc2013_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 06 2013 - 11:47:27 CEST

Hi Martin,

I would like to start my coding on table improvement which I mentioned below:

the work will base on the branch :
http://www.abisource.com/viewvc/abiword/branches/gsoc2010tableimprov/

Follow Koushik's previous works, I think at least the following things
should be fixed if want to finish Table improvement:
1. improvement of Table header. include Allow the Table header
feature. in order to draw the header, we should leave space at the top
of each page that the table is broken over for the header.
2. The next step was to draw the header. most things can be done on
fp_TableContainer::draw() function.
3. handling the case of broken cells. those cells are broken across
pages,while drawing these broken cells on the second of the broken
pages(So suppose if a cell is in page 1 and page 2, page 2 will be the
second page here), we should calculate the height of header, This way
the cells move downwards.

How can I access the branch? thanks

following is my build screenshot with debug output
https://picasaweb.google.com/116425939852216224962/Abiword?authkey=Gv1sRgCI3Rwe7tmPOVZw#5859290408492154242

Joe