Fwd: [abiword] Your organization application has been accepted.

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 09 2013 - 00:37:48 CEST

We're back for GSoC 2013!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <no-reply@google-melange.appspotmail.com>
Date: 9 April 2013 04:43
Subject: [abiword] Your organization application has been accepted.
To: msevior@gmail.com

Congratulations!

Your Organization Application for "abiword" in Google Summer of Code
2013 has been accepted. Please click
"http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/profile/organization/google/gsoc2013?org_id=abiword
to fill in the necessary information and create your Organization
profile.

**Please note that your organization will not appear in the list of
Mentoring Organizations on the Google Summer of Code 2013 site until
you have completed this profile.**

If you have questions about items on this profile we would recommend
you read over the Melange User's Guide's section titled "Our
organization was accepted! How do I create my organization homepage?"

Best regards,

Google Open Source Programs