Re: 3.0 branch

From: Hubert Figuière <hfiguiere_at_teaser.fr>
Date: Mon Apr 22 2013 - 15:24:28 CEST

On 21/04/13 05:48 AM, Hubert Figuière wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just branched for 3.0
>
> The rules are as follow:

Also:

- I have been using "milestone" to set the version bugs where fixed in
(like it is being used at Mozilla, it makes more sense now to use it
that way)
- therefore I created "3.next" for the next one that is being developed
in trunk. We'll rename it properly later.

When marking as fixed, set the milestone (I watch this and do it when it
is not)

When I'll uplift fixes, I'll update the milestone to 3.0

And just in case one ask: any milestone before 3.0 is considered as
bogus ;-)

Hub