Re: GSOC 2013 - Read and write SVG to odt

From: Martin Sevior <msevior_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 29 2013 - 07:28:22 CEST

Hi Sameera,

The ODT format explicitly recognises SVG elements. In abiword we store
SVG content within our data elements. Look at the code in
abiword/src/text/fmt/xp/fg_GraphicVector.cpp:::createFromStrux()

for how this data is accessed.

Look at the code in
plugins/opendocument/exp/xp/ODe_Style_Style.cpp for how graphics are
exported to open document and compare that to
src/impexp/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_AbiWord_1.cpp for how we export to
abiword format.