Re: someone give me some tips about my proposal?

From: Kathiravelu Pradeeban <kk.pradeeban_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 29 2013 - 19:12:51 CEST

Hi Joe,
I went through your proposal. Looks good to me. I feel, you can
include more information, and if possible, attach the screenshots in
multiple platforms (at least Linux and Windows), since you are
planning to test your improvements in multiple platforms.

Check your proposal for the further updates and related communications.

Regards,
Pradeeban.

--
Pradeeban Kathiravelu.